What We’ve Done
Since we began, Ten Rainbows Children’s Foundation has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars to fund numerous projects in the City of Greater Sudbury including:
- Purchasing toys and audio / visual equipment for the toy room in the children’s wing at the Northeastern Ontario Regional Cancer Centre.
- Provided funds for the establishment of a library and purchased Braille children’s books and audio / visual equipment for the CNIB.
- Annual purchase of toys for the Children’s Aid Christmas Fund.
- Past contributions to support the MCTV / Lion’s Christmas Telethon.
- Purchase of specialized equipment and teaching aids for children with learning disabilities.
- Subsidized delivery of newspapers into Sudbury area classrooms as an educational tool as part of our ongoing support of community literacy enhancement through involvement in The Sudbury Star Newspapers in Education (NIE) Program .
Numerous other instances where financial aid was provided for children to address specific individual needs including:
- Skate Exchange Program. Click here for full article.
- Sponsorship in the Sudbury Therapeutic Riding Program.
- Annual contribution the Send-A-Kid-To-Camp Program.
- YWCA Genevra House – Children’s Programming Room.
- Ongoing support to Child Care Resources.
- Contributed to the purchase of a large-screen computer monitor with special software that allows the computer to “talk” and a one-handed brailler.
- Playroom area in the children’s wing at the Northeastern Ontario Regional Cancer Centre.
- Ongoing support of the Sudbury District Health Unit “Healthy Babies, Healthy Children” Program including the purchase of various items such as specialized baby food, car seats, security gates, high chairs, humidifiers etc.
- Ongoing funding to address other specific individual requests for specialized needs such as treatment/medications, hospital beds, wheelchairs, glasses etc., as well as helping children to participate in sporting activities by funding registration fees or purchasing specialized equipment to needed to overcome a physical barrier (e.g. sledge hockey equipment)
Levitra Free Trial find this paper under the bed and use. Thus you can understand you need it in general or not. And so the biggest problems on our street are also solved.
Brian Savage to represent TRCF on Battle of the Blades
The Ten Rainbows Children’s Foundation is extremely proud to be the selected charity for the 2013 season of Battle of the Blades.Read Full Story